.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

"There is a secret set within each of our hearts...It is simply the desire for life as it was meant to be... Seasons may pass until it surfaces again. And though it seems to taunt us, and may at times cause us great pain, we know when it returns that it is priceless. For if we could recover this desire, unearth it from beneath all other distractions, and embrace it as our deepest treasure, we would discover the secret of our existance." -John Eldredge, The Journey of Desire

Thursday, November 03, 2005

That Damn Book

I woke up thinking about that stupid book again. I pretty much decided that I was not going to contact Mr. Boyfriend any more. Upon review of that Damn Book I have learned the following:
  • If a man won't call it dating, it's because it's not.
  • A man that really likes you can't keep his hands off you.
  • Someone who really likes you will go to the ends of the earth to make things work with you.

Mr. Boyfriend fails the test. I reposted my profile out here on the web. I'm taking myself off the the shelf. For over three years I have felt like less than a woman because I allowed a man to tell me that's what I was and I believed it. I'm done and I'm done with a vengence. It's time for hair cuts and brow waxes and a self asteem boost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home